Dua for Cancer
A sure fire dua for cancer? This dua is floating all over the internet with promises that it cures cancer. I believe first the quran cures cancer and second I believe that if you are meant to be cured that it will happen. I ask you first to make dua for the translator of the dua: guest 1584 and second for myself for posting it for you and third for anyone who retweets this dua to anyone on Twitter, Facebook or thru an email or website. Let this be a dua that is spread all through the world curing those who are not cured.
Let us also emphasize that a dua is good only when the intention is correct, the money is halal and there are no bad deeds in ones life. To be cured of cancer you should also follow the sunnah of the prophet using black seeds and honey. Here is an article on a woman who cured herself by black seeds:
Second I ask you to learn more about black seeds by reading my ebook: http://www.nigellasativa.weebly.com
And third I ask to ask Allah's forgiveness 100 times a day. If you want anything in this life you must ask for forgiveness.
May Allah bless the one who guided me to Islam and on the right path. Ameen.
1. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
In the Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
2. Wanunazzilu mina alqur-ani ma huwa shifaon waraHmatun lilmu'mineena
"And We send down of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy for those who believe."
3. Wa-itha maridtu fahuwa yashfeeni
"And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me".
4. Waqul rabbi ighfir wairham waanta khayrur rahimeena
"And (O Muhammad) say: "My Lord, forgive and have mercy, for You are the best of those who are merciful."
5. Amman yujeebu almudtarra itha daAAahu wayakshifu alssoo-a
"Who is it who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the affliction..."
6. Qulna ya naru koonee bardan wasalaman AAala ibraheema
"We (Allah) said: "O fire, be coolness and peace upon Abraham."
7. Waayyooba ith nada rabbahu annee massaniya alddurru waanta arhamu alrrahimeena
"And Ayyub, when he called to his Lord, (saying): "Indeed adversity has afflicted me, and You are the Most Merciful of those who are merciful."
8. annee maghloobun fantasir
"..."Indeed I am overcome, so give help." "
9. la ilaha illa anta subhanaka innee kuntu mina alththalimeena
..."There is no god except You. Be You glorified. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers."
10. Faistajabna lahu wanajjaynahu mina alghammi wakathalika nunjee almu'mineena
So We responded to him, and We saved him from the anguish. And thus do We save the believers.
11. inna rabbee AAala kulli shay-in hafeethun
"...Indeed, my Lord is Guardian over all things."
12. Hasbun Allahu Wa Ni'mal Wakil
"...Allah is sufficient for us, and excellent (is He) for trusting."
13. Watawakkal AAala Allahi wakafa biAllahi wakeelan
"And put your trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as Trustee."
14. Alaysa Allahu bikafin AAabdahu
"Is not Allah sufficient for His slave? ... "
15. huwa mawlakum faniAAma almawla waniAAma alnnaseeru
"...He is your Protecting friend. An excellent Patron and an excellent Helper."
16. Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'Alamin
"All praise is for Allah,the Lord of the worlds."
17. niAAma almawla waniAAma alnnaseeru
"...an excellent Protector and an excellent Helper."
18. fatabaraka Allahu ahsanul khaliqeena
"...So blessed be Allah, the best of creators."
The last phrase is not in the quran but it is mentioned in hadiths of the Prophet (s). It is recommended to say this phrase to gain relief for various problems:
La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illah Billahil 'Ali al Azeem
"There is no might and no power except by Allah, The Most High, Most Great".
Included in my new Cancer ebook: How to successfully heal cancer Islamically